1. Intro F.E.A.R (FOGET EVERYTHING AND RISE)
Written by Amaury Acosta Axel Tosca Laugart, Max Cudworth, Chris Smith, Michael Valeanu
2. Perception Written by Amaury Acosta
3. Avenue 15 Written by Axel Tosca Laugart, & Amaury Acosta
4. (U)nity theme song Written by Max Cudworth, Amaury Acosta
5. Pénelope Ana (Love Interlude) Written by Amaury Acosta
6. New Cuba Feat. Pedrito Martinez written by Javi Santiago & Amaury Acosta
7. Retrograde Written by James Blake, Arranged by Amaury Acosta & Axel Tosca Laugart
8. Robert Glasper Voicemail
9. Guarapachanga Bae Bro Remix – Written by Axel Tosca Laugart, Amaury Acosta, Michael Valeanu.
10. Everlasting Belief Written by Amaury Acosta & Jonathan Hoard.
11. Can I get a dollar Written by Max Cudworth
12. Lamented (Interlude) – Written by Axel Tosca Laugart
13. Mojuba – Written by Axel Tosca Laugart & Pedrito Martinez.
14. Guarapachanga: Written by Axel Tosca Laugart, Amaury Acosta & Michael Valeanu
15. Aché: Written by Amaury Acosta:
Produced by King Klave (Amaury Acosta )
Co-produced by: Paul Wilson (Bae Bro) 4,9,14,15 Louis Benedetti 10,
Executive Producers : Amaury Acosta, Axel Tosca Laugart, Max Cudworth, Louis Marks.
Amaury Acosta Drums, Clave (7), Juno (7), Keybass (9,10,14), Vocals (5)
Axel Tosca – Piano, Fender Rhodes (1,3,5,6,14), Prophet, Juno,(4) ,
Wurlitzer (10), x50 (9,13) ,Moog (4,10)
Michael Valeanu – Electric Guitar Acoustic Guitar ( 7,10)
Max Cudworth Alto Sax Soprano (1,10)
Chris Smith Bass (1,2,4,5,6,7,9,14)
Pino Palladino Bass (3)
Dj Ginyard Bass (10)
Joshua Crumbly (11)
Luques Curtis Acoustic Bass (12,13)
Pedrito Martinez – Batas (1,3,13) Congas (6,7,14) Vocals ( 3,5,11,13,15 )
Basil Wajdowicz – Nord (4),Talkbox, B3 Organ (6), Talkbox (13,14),
Devonne Harris – Fender Rhodes (13) B3 Organ (5,10,11), Juno (6,7,10)
Lauren Desberg- Vocals (4,6)
Elena Pinderhughes- Flute (6,12)
Jonathan Hoard – Vocals (10)
Paul Wilson – 808 (1,4), Drum Programming (4) Oberheim (1,14 ) Synths (2,4) Sound Design (1,4,)
Roshan Cameron Drum programming (4)
Mauricio Herrera – Batas (4)
David Oquendo Chekere and Claps (7)
Recorded at Bunker Studio, MSR, Spin Studio, East Side Sound and Thompson Studios NYC
Engineered by: Aaron "Smitty" Dales, Aaron Nevezie, Greg Chia, Paul Wilson
Mixed at Thompson Studios by Louis Benedetti
Mastered at Digital Boulevard Studios by Luis Guell
supported by 48 fans who also own “(U)nity Is Power”
Yes indeed; New Orleans finest on top form!
Ever since Mr.Scott made such an impact with Marcus Miller's 'Tutu Revisited' project he has been on my radar. 'Christian a Tunde Adjuah' was a fine album but this is spectacular with Congo Square at its heart,I think...it has so many ideas and references that it is unclassifiable other than essential.
Miles Davis used to append the monogram 'New Directions In Music' to his Columbia albums...the same applies here.
supported by 43 fans who also own “(U)nity Is Power”
The funk on this record gave me a bit of nostalgia for the band Lettuce, but with a harder jazz slant. Interwoven with soul and rnb. It's a real epic of an album. Featuring some tremendous musicians. Highly recommended, looking forward to what comes next. Mohan Thomas